I am NOT getting excited. Getting excited would be a bad thing to do.
But we have embryos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only day 1, so they don't really count yet, but out of 14 eggs harvested 9 have fertilised!!!! NINE!!!!!
Ok, I'm obviously excited and everything can go wrong at this point, but I am so so happy. We are making babies!!!!!!
Woot woo!!!
I mean let's get real for a second and remember that between now and Saturday a lot can go wrong. A lot. We had a fertilised eggy last time and he died before he was viable to use. It would be the worst luck in the world if our 9 littlies died, but it's still very possible. And having them is not a guarantee that it will result in anything. It would be a miracle if it was successful first time. But it could work.
Gosh, I teeter between half full and half empty!!!! I think I'd be happier if I could just pick a side!! Even if it was half empty, at least I'd be pleasantly surprised when things go right and totally prepared for things to go wrong. And half full would mean that when the bad things happen I'd be devastated, but I'd then go back to silver linings! This damn realism i have it exhausting.
So let's be half full for a minute and just celebrate happy eggs. Very fitting for Easter :-) lol
E xx
No comments:
Post a Comment